Table of Contents
Last Updated on March 22, 2022 by Foodogi Staff
Egg Noodles is known to be the Chinese dish that is cooked by using very fewer ingredients. These ingredients normally include eggs, noodles, veggies, and chicken. Chicken is an optional ingredient in this. You can use if you want to. We will guide you with the sauce that is consumed with these noodles. The sauce name is schezwan sauce and this egg noodle recipe is a great snack recipe to indulge in! If there are picky eaters at your house, who does not like eating veggies at all, then you should definitely try this egg noodle recipe, this dish is a perfect combination of veggies and noodles. It will be full of nutrient-dense foods. Eggs and veggies is a kind of combination which gives a healthy content to the dish a healthy twist to this dish by cooking it at home within no time. You can cook this Egg noodle recipe for any small family gatherings, and special occasions. This recipe is so easy to cook for sudden party plans.
How to Cook Egg Noodles? Take Notes!
There are many recipes with egg noodles but we will guide you with the simple and coolest recipe. We are going to guide you step by step with the easiest recipe which would not take much time. So, you can make this dish tastier and full of flavors by adding some chopped spring onions, this would give a nice flavor to this mouth-watering egg noodle recipe. Here’s the way you can make this marvelous delicacy at home by utilizing some effectively accessible ingredients and this will make for a healthy joy that can be delighted in even without a side dish. While making it if you need to make this dish more sound, you can utilize the egg white and concentrate the yolk, which is ideal for patients with elevated cholesterol. Likewise, if you need to add up the health remainder and include all the more crisp veggies, this will make for a pleasant healthy feast. You can likewise pack this dish for potlucks and school lunchbox as it is non-chaotic yet filling. Combine this simple noodle formula with Manchurian and garlic sauce and you have improved the situation the day. In the event that you’re a zest darling, you may likewise modify this noodle formula a bit by including more green chilies. It will add all the more punch to this tasty recipe.
- 1/2 Cup Boiled Noodles
- 2 Eggs beaten
- 1/2` Cabbage chopped
- 1 Piece Carrot grated
- 1/2 Cup Onion chopped
- 1 Green Chili sliced
- 1/4 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 Coriander Leaves chopped
- Salt as per Required
- 1 Tablespoon Sunflower or Olive Oil
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1/4 Cup Bean chopped
- Noodles are one of the simplest recipes to plan. What's more, eggs basically highlight the taste and health remainder of this recipe. Here's the recipe by which you approach setting up this slobber commendable Egg Noodle recipe, take a skillet and include oil in it. Heat up the container over the medium fire. When the oil is adequately hot, include the ginger garlic paste and sear for 20 to 30 seconds. While cooking this recipe if you get a kick out of the chance to make it more delightful, include some finely cleaved green chilies you can likewise utilize chilies absorbed vinegar
- At that point include the onions, beans and green chilies in a similar dish and sauté for a moment or two. Include the cabbage, salt, pepper powder. Panfry the elements for a moment or two. When done, include the bubbled noodles and break the eggs into the skillet. Blend well and cook for 2 minutes. On the off chance that you like smoky flavors blend the blend on high fire.
- Cover the container with a top and enable it to cook for around 2-3 minutes. When done, exchange the dish to a serving dish and trimming with coriander clears out. Serve hot and appreciate with your family and companions.
- Combine this Egg Noodle with the fiery sauce of your decision and you are improved the situation the day.
Egg Noodles Nutrition
Egg Noodle recipe is full of nutrition’s which is very beneficial for your health. Here are some of the facts about this recipe;
- A Look at Calories
In case you are a calorie counter, you might be upbeat to hear that egg noodles are not too high in calories in spite of the fat and cholesterol content. A 1-glass serving of cooked noodles has 220 calories. By correlation, a similar serving of cooked spaghetti has 200 calories, which is not a lot of a distinction.
- High in Carbs
As a noodle normally produced using wheat flour, you may not be excessively shocked, making it impossible to discover that the vast majority of the calories in egg noodles originates from starches. A 1-container serving contains 40 grams of starches and 2 grams of fiber. Carbs fall all through support contingent upon the eating regimen pattern of the season, however, carbs from nourishments like egg noodles furnish your body with energy.
- High in Vitamins B
Egg noodles are a critical wellspring of various nutrients and minerals, yet are a particularly decent wellspring of a large number of vitamin B, including riboflavin, thiamine, folate, and niacin, meeting in excess of 10 percent of the day by day esteem. The B nutrients help transform the sustenance you eat into vitality, control your craving, aid eye and vision wellbeing and assume a job in the creation of red platelets.